Monday, December 26, 2011

The Dead Billionaires Club – The Dead Can’t Vote, but Should They Give? « Truth-2-Power

I've been wondering why there seems to have been a push to take America back to the turn of the previous century since the start of the W Administration. This article opened my eyes to forces that could explain the return of the robber baron mentality among corporate America. Time was that thinking this way would have had me question if I was being paranoid; after reading the intergenerational efforts of the moneyed elite, that internal reflex to think this is just paranoia is, unfortunately, wrong.

The Dead Billionaires Club – The Dead Can’t Vote, but Should They Give? « Truth-2-Power

1 comment:

Brian Ross said...

Then you owe it to yourself to consider the handiwork of Grover Norquist, who is effectively running the country as long as the House Teahadi minority keeps growing inside the GOP.

I Pledge Allegiance to Grover Norquist

Thanks for reading!